Volunteer applications for 2020 are now closed.
Volunteer and join our super duper on site festival family by working 4 to 5 hours each day on a variety of tasks. In exchange, we will provide you a fetching volunteer t-shirt in a deliciously brash colour and a weekend festival ticket FOC, with or without camping.
So… if pennies are tight or if you just love being friendly and helpful as part of an amazing team of people, this could be a great opportunity to get more out of your festival experience.
Na then… we do get the odd occasion when some people don’t turn up to their shift and let all the rest of our hard-working volunteers down, which is such a shame. We want everybody to want to turn up to their shift and enjoy the experience as a team, it really is so much fun when you are all together.
Therefore, we are super sorry to be so strict, but, anyone who didn’t turn up to shifts in 2019 will not be accepted in 2020 as a volunteer. Please don’t try to apply, we are afraid it will be a simple no. You are more than welcome to pay for a ticket and attend, but we can only operate with wonderfully fabulous, hard working, unbelievably reliable people that don’t abuse the system. We are sure you understand.
Qualities we are looking for in our volunteers . . .
- The ability to deal with the public in a polite and helpful way
- Maturity, honesty, reliability and punctuality
- The ability to work and co-ordinate with others in a team
- Volunteers must be aged 16 and over but we can accept volunteers aged 14 and 15 if accompanied by an adult
We are looking for volunteers for various teams. . .
- Campsite Team
- Arrival/ Departures Team for traffic and campsite
- Car Parking/ Traffic Management Team
- Gate Teams
- Venue Steward
- Family Events Team
- Bar Volunteer
- Admin Support for various areas of the festival
- Site Tidy Team
- Site Build/Break Team
- Creative Site Decor Team
Contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org – +44 (0) 1226 767 872